Blockchain technologies are now more than just a trial run. They are starting to go from a Proof of Concept to a Production use case. As a pre-sales engineer, solutions engineer, or technically focused expert facing customers, knowing how to speak blockchain is going to be a required skill, especially for large VARs, Vendors, Integrators, etc.
So if you’re a customer-facing technical sales expert focused on driving revenue then this course will help enable you to get started talking about blockchain. The course would also be helpful to sales executives, Technical Account Managers, and IT Managers
As a past solutions engineer, pre-sales engineer, and professional services engineer for companies such as HP 3PAR, HDS Federal (Vion), Brocade Communications, and Dimension Data one thing I know well is how to sell solutions. Blockchain is going to be part of the enterprise so knowing it could be critical if you’re part of a high-volume VAR, Integrator, or Vendor.
Key Learning Topics In This Course
- Blockchain Technology Basics
- Why Blockchain now?
- Where the demand is coming from.
- What is the Use Case for Blockchain?
- Enterprise Blockchains (R3 Corda, Hyperledger, Ethereum, Quorum and Ripple)
- Competitive Overview – Comparing the enterprise blockchains
- Specific Verticals and Industries that are
- Why and How of Blockchain Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Blockchains As A Service (BaaS) (IBM, AWS and Azure)
- Blockchain Development Overview
- Career Paths to Blockchain
- Demand Growth in Blockchain
- Blockchain Certifications