What is ILT?
Instructor-led training, or ILT, is the practice of training and learning material between an instructor and learners, either individuals or groups
Benefits of ILT’s
Instructor-Led Training allows a hands-on and personal approach. Here are some of the benefits you will see as a result of using ILT’s:
- An expert Instructor facilitates the training sessions
- It allows for feedback to be given in real time
- The Instructor’s style or approach can be adapted if they realize that the class is not picking the information up as well as they would like. They can return to previous points or place emphasis on particular elements if they sense confusion
- A ‘classroom’ can be a social learning experience
- The subject matter may require practical instruction or demonstration
- Learners can learn from the questions of others.