Exin’s Cloud Computing Foundation is not only a technical cloud course but focuses on the business and management side of cloud computing as well. This course also examines the auditing and service response within cloud computing, as well as the delegation of IT responsibilities within an environment focused on cloud technology. This course covers how cloud technology deals with a variety of different areas, including Hardware, Software, Processes, OS and Application Licenses, People, Power, and Backups.
The Cloud Computing Foundation from EXIN is a certification that tests candidates on the basics of Cloud Computing. This vendor-neutral qualification includes some technical knowledge and looks at the general management aspects of Cloud Computing.
What will you learn?
This course includes 8 hours of training and 65 videos. Upon completion of the course, students will understand how to complete the following:
- Comprehend the characteristics of clouds and cloud services from a business perspective.
- Making a Business Plan for Cloud
- Key success factors
- Explain the steps that lead to the success- full adoption of cloud computing services.
- Designing the right implementation strategy
- Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organization’s existing compliance framework.
- Comprehend how to maintain strategic flexibility.
Understand various types of clouds from a technical perspective and provide examples.