This company compliance training course series is intended for any student or employer who requires annual required training to meet federal guidelines as well as students who wish to enter any workplace such as offices, warehouses, etc.
This online training course equips participants with the key training and resources to recognize, prevent, and resolve disturbing employee behavior such as drug use, inappropriate conduct, immoral choices, and hostile activity in the workplace.
These employee compliance training series provide elements of compliance training for students in the following three areas of regulatory compliance training.
This online compliance training is intended for any student or employer that requires annual mandatory training to meet federal guidelines as well as students who wish to enter any workplace such as offices, warehouses, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of types of harassment in the workplace
- Understand federal and state laws of harassment and their implications.
- Apply code of conduct concepts to recognize harassment and prevent it in the workplace
This workplace safety training compliance training program course is intended for any student or employer who requires annual training to meet federal guidelines for employee training.
- Demonstrate knowledge of hazards in the workplace such as slips, falls, fires, and burns
- Knowledge of PPE and prevention of respiratory illness
- Demonstrate knowledge of MSDS sheets with the importance and requirements of each chemical
- Knowledge of fire and electrical safety
HIPAA, Fraud, and Abuse
This self-paced training course is intended for any student or employer who requires annual required training or any student who wishes to enter a healthcare career while meeting federal guidelines with training for employees.
- Identify the mandatory laws governing Medicare fraud and abuse.
- Describe your part in preventing Medicare fraud, waste, reporting, and abuse.
- Summarize what you can do to detect, correct, and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Establish an effective compliance plan